Tuesday, November 16, 2010

10 Favorites

Singing along with Maria VonTrapp...."these are a few of my favorite things."



1.  Color - Green

2.  Season- Fall   I love the changing of the weather, falling leaves and a fire in our fire pit with smores.

3.  Music Group -  This one is hard...I'll just list a few.  Casting Crowns, Mercy Me, Third Day, David Crowder, and many more.

4. Cold Drink - It's a tie between Sweet Tea with lemon and an ice cold Pepsi, preferably from a can...but since I cut soda out of my diet, I guess the sweet tea wins.

5.  Hot Drink - Hot Tea...plain ole tea with sugar and milk.  I do not like herbal teas, mint teas or any kind of flavored tea. 

6.  Food - I don't think I have a favorite food item.  I really enjoy seafood like fish, shrimp and steamed Maryland Blue crabs. 

7.  Book of the Bible - Proverbs

8.  Holiday - Christmas

9.  City or Country - I prefer the country...even though I married a city boy.  He reminded me tonight....you can take the boy out of the city but you can't take the city out of the boy.

10. Sports Team - I was born in Baltimore so I stick with the home teams...  Baltimore Orioles and The Ravens.

No comments: