1. Make a budget.
2. Use coupons and shop the sales.
3. Take unwanted clothing to consignment shops.
4. Make a donation to a non-profit and get a tax receipt.
5. Eat leftovers.
6. Use a cash back website like Ebates when shopping online.
7. Plan a free date night using these ideas.
8. Create a meal plan and shopping list before going to the store.
9. Make your own household cleaners.
10. Buy store brand items instead of name brands.
11. Call your cable or internet provider to see if there is a way to lower your bill.
12. Use in network ATMs to avoid those crazy fees.
13. Get rewards cards for all the places you shop.
14. Pay your bills on time to avoid late fees.
15. Replace the filters in your home.
16. Wash your laundry in cold water instead of warm/hot.
17. Make gifts instead of buying them.
18. Cut back on convenience foods and cook more from scratch.
19. Make your own laundry detergent.
20. Buy used.
21. Shop for holiday items after the holiday and save for the next year.
22. Swap babysitting with friends or neighbors.
23. Pack your lunch.
24. Borrow books, movies, and music from the library.
25. Go meatless for dinner at least once a week.
26. Create a price notebook.
27. Make your coffee at home.
28. Invite friends over for a potluck instead of heading to a restaurant.
29. Don’t shop convenience stores.
30. Pay bills online to save on postage.
31. Buy in bulk and share with a friend.