Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Saving Money

I like LOVE to save money, but I don't have the time to just sit for hours and scour the internet for good deals.  Instead, I get emails from websites who do the work for me.  Then all I have to do is browse a few emails a day looking for the deal I want.  Periodically, I will post great deals that I have found on my blog, but in the meantime, you can check out the sites I like and see if they work for you.

I also "like" a bunch of money saving pages on facebook but since we are still living overseas, I have unsubscribed to them because many of the pages list stores that I don't have access to here in South Korea.  Hopefully when we get back stateside in the next 3 months, I'll be able to take advantage of more deals.  I must say, living overseas has helped me save money.  I'm kind of scared about going back to the states and having soo many options for eating out and shopping again.  I'm going to have to pace myself and make sure I'm sticking to my budget.

Below are some of the blogs and websites that I like to visit.  The deals they share are both on the internet and in brick and mortar stores.



Frugal Girls!



 



Extreme Couponing, Stretching a Buck Blog



The above links are only a few of the many that are out there.  Maybe you have a site that you follow for saving money.  Post a comment and let us know. 

No comments: