Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's Here!

Yes, I have posted previously about not having our van but I can't tell you how excited I am to have it here in Korea now.  While Angel's little hooptie is small, my van has a vastness about it.  I don't feel like a sitting target in it, like I do in my husband's car. 

Yesterday we took the bus and train from our apartment down to Yongsan, in Seoul to pick up our vehicle. We were all excited as we entered the lot and saw our van.  What the van means to me is.....the freedom to get around while Angel is at work....that the girls are not sitting in each others laps...the little ones can be harnessed in saftey seats.  To the girls, having the van means they are able to watch DVDs and not having to sit touching their sisters.

I am thankful that the Army allows us to ship a vehicle that fits our family.  I am thankful that God provided a hooptie for us, so that we would have transportation when we arrived. I am thankful!

No comments: