Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Covering Down

Every Tuesday, my husband teaches a Bible Study on post during the lunch hour.  Food is provided free of charge and all (soldiers, spouses, civilians-both US and Korean) are invited to attend. Periodically I have cooked something special for the Bible Study, but I normally do not attend. 

This week I was asked to cover down.  You might be wondering what that means.  Basically my husband had another committment which took presidence over his class today and he needed someone to take care of the study in his place.  So that someone happened to be me.

Since we homeschool some of our kids, I had to bring them along with me.  Knowing that I would not be able to sit and teach a class for 45 minutes without multiple interruptions from the little girls, I decided to do a video.  I chose a segment from Joyce Meyer's "The Battlefield of the Mind".  I think it was a good teaching but since most of those who attended the study today were Korean Nationals, not all of them understood the teaching.  I guess next time I need to think about my audience before I choose a video lesson.

No comments: