Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of School

Yesterday was a big day in our home, our two oldest girls started public school.  If you have read my earlier post, you  know that this was a day that I was dreading.  Except for one school year and a  few months of another, when we lived in a very conservative school district, our girls have been homeschooled.  This change has been harder on me that anyone else.  My girls begged their dad to let them go to the Department of Defense school here in Korea and he agreed that it would be good for them.  I'm still not too sure but I am trying to have a very positive outlook on this change for our family.  If I don't look like I am supporting  my husband in his decision, the girls will pick up on it.

So if you remember during your quiet time...please pray for me and my attitude about this decision.  I will be homeschooling the two younger girls and volunteering with my husband's unit, so I will be keeping myself busy.

Here is two pics of the girls on their first day of school in Korea.
Marissa




















Katelyn

No comments: