Sunday, August 8, 2010

Electricity Update

Thank God for friends!  My friend Vikki was able to come up with a kilowatt usage chart.  Basically, this says if you use xxx kw it will cost you about $$$.  This is the information that I have been searching for to see what our usage will cost us in the long run.  Let me lay it out for you, in case you are in Korea and have been wondering the same thing.  These numbers are rounded and not to the penny.  Thank you again Vikk!

Kilowatts Used                          Cost
100 kw                                    6700 won
200 kw                                   20000 won
300 kw                                   40000 won
400 kw                                   78000 won
500 kw                                 115500 won  
600 kw                                 194000 won
700 kw                                 269000 won
800 kw                                 340000 won

3 comments:

Cami said...

Nicole that is awesome. Can I borrow that for my blog?

Becca said...

OMG this is amazing! You wouldn't happen to have a link to the source you got it from would you?

Nicole said...

Becca, I don't have a link but I have a photocopy of the page my friend's realtor gave her. If you email me, I will send it to you.