But, in the midst of my fear I made the decision to go ahead and get my USFK license anyway. The test wasn't too difficult, as long as you study for it and I passed on the first try. While I was there, a young guy was taking it for the third time. Poor guy!
|Yes, he is running the red light|
- Red lights are optional
- Sidewalks are meant for driving
- Roads are meant for parking your car wherever you feel like putting it
- Driver's don't use their rearview mirrors and if they do, they don't care that you are passing them, they'll pull out in front of you anyway
- Kids will put their hand in the air and step in front of you to cross the street
- Green means go, yellow mean go, red mean go go go