Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday!

The other day I tried to post but something about cookies not being enabled, it would not let me proceed.  On Thursday we celebrated Victoria's 6th Birthday.  I can't believe she is growing up so fast.  When she was five, she was still such a little girl but now that she is six, it seems that she is becoming a big girl.  Since my husband was away for work on her birthday, we are celebrating over the weekend.

Victoria is my 3rd daughter.  She is full of wit and humor.  She gets things that I never would have imagined a five year old six year old would get.  She brings a smile to my face and makes me laugh almost every day.  I love her so much and I am thankful that God has blessed our family with her.

Victoria...Happy 6th Birthday!!!


No comments: