Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Walk In My Shoes Trailer

Living overseas, I am a bit out of the loop in regards to television and movies but this upcoming movie, being shown on NBC this Friday, December 3rd was recently brought to my attention. It is being produced by Walmart and P&G (Proctor and Gamble) as a part of thier Family Move Night Initiative.  "A Walk In My Shoes" reveals what life is really like when one woman ends up in the shoes of the woman she has not only judged but also criticized. This movie deals with struggles that the military communities are facing today and that is why I am posting this on my blog. Even though we are overseas, I am hoping to watch this upcoming movie in the very near future. Check out the trailer and if you get a change, watch the movie this Friday at 8:00PM EST. Don't forget to come back here and post your comments and opinions on this new release.

No comments: