Monday, January 24, 2011

2011 Book List

I know …I’m a bit behind in posting this.  I should have had my list done weeks ago but
alas I have waited until now.  My minimum goal is to read at least one book a month. If I can do more, than I will add to this list at a later point.  While some of these books have been recommended to me by friends or family, the others one are authors that I have
read previously but just haven’t gotten around to reading this particular book
on the list.
  1. Crazy Love by Francis Chan
  2. The Hole in our Gospel by  Richard Stearns
  3. Am I Messing Up My Kids? By Lysa TerKeurst
  4. Fight Like a Girl by Lisa Bevere
  5. The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace
  6. She’s Gonna Blow by Julie Ann Barnhill
  7. Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends by  Sarah Mally, Stephen Mally, Grace Mally, and Harold Mally
  8. Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer
  9. Have a New Husband by Friday by Dr. Kevin Leman
  10. Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
  11. The Reluctant Entertainer by Sandy Coughlin  ( I won this one on a blog giveaway last year)
  12. Love & Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
  13. Redemption by Karen Kingsbury

Do you have a book list put together yet?   What are you reading this year?   

No comments: