Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Fall!!

I am so excited that fall is here!  This is one of my favorite seasons.  I love everything pumpkin, roasting marshmellows over a fire, cool weather that requires a cozy sweater and a good-smelling Yankee candle.  It's the time for apple picking, hayrides and corn mazes.  And jumping in the leaves on a clear, sunny day. 

While living in Korea, we still get to experience fall weather, Yankee candles and even pumpkins, which are for sale at the commissary, but I still miss the other aspects that make fall....well FALL.



Every morning I wake up, light a candle and open the window above my kitchen sink.  The cold air reminds me that fall is here.



The other day I baked pumpkin muffins and later in the week I think I'll make a pumpkin pie.  YUM!  I hope the commissary keeps the canned pumpking stocked up. 

What is your favorite season? What makes that season special to you?

No comments: