Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 2008





With the month of July came bitter-sweet memories....on July 4th I celebrated my 36th birthday and the next day Marissa and Katelyn boarded a plane by themselves to fly to Baltimore to spend just over 3 weeks with my parents. I was happy for them as they were going to have a great time visiting but I was also going to miss my little girls :) I tried to get things done around the house and planning for our homeschool year while the older two were gone...they on the other hand were camping in Ocean City MD....spending time at Bethany Beach...having sleepovers and just enjoying themselves in PA.


We geared up for our denominational Chaplaincy conference and left Texas for Springfield MO on July 23rd. We enjoyed the conference and reconnected with other chaplains and their wives. Upon leaving Springfield we decided to spend one night in Branson, since we were so close. We took Victoria and Breanna to the Dixie Stampede and they had a great time! We then headed to OK City where it was finally time to meet up again with Marissa and Katelyn. We waited at the airport for them with a big, bright sign....we were all excited to see each other again. The next day was spent sightseeing and visiting the Science Museum in Oklahoma City.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicole-Hope you all are doing well. Reagan and I missed attending the chaplain conference this year. We are getting settled here on base and getting in the swing of things. God Bless, Tonya