Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My little sister...


I just had to post how proud I am of my little sister....ok, she's not that little (she's 31) but she is my younger and only sister. Last week my sister and her family were on their way from PA to Myrtle Beach, SC where she and her husband were running their first half marathon. On Saturday morning at 6:30AM, they were off. Just over 2 1/2 hours later, she completed the half marathon.... and I AM VERY PROUD OF HER!!! This was her first race that she had entered. Her dream is to do a full marathon but the half marathon is a good start. Congratulations to both Natalie and Brent (yes he ran too)!

Do you have a dream in your heart that seems to unattainable to reach? Put a plan on paper with some short term goals that will get you to that larger, long term goal. Trust God and lean on Him. With God on your side, nothing is impossible.

No comments: