Saturday, March 10, 2007

Breakthrough

Breakthrough is defined as "an offensive thrust that penetrates and carries beyond a defensive line in warfare."

I hope to share through this blog all the various breakthroughs that have taken place in my life as I pursue the call of God to become a United States Army Chaplain. I want to declare the wonders of God's mighty power as He leads me to achieve and live out this dream. Praise be to the Lord God Almighty.

Although I am not currently a chaplain, I have seen God's grace on my life in the pursuit of this endeavor.

The Evening Sun Newspaper did a story on my pursuit. Here is the link: http://www.eveningsun.com/fastsearchresults/ci_5349858

The only thing at those time that is holding up the process to enter the chaplaincy is the physical qualification. I need to have a Body Fat Percentage under 24%. Currently, I am at 24.12%. I am so close, but not there yet. When I first started I was at 34%. By God's grace I have lost close to 10% body fat.

After meeting this requirement, the next hurdle will be passing the Army Medical Examination. If I pass the examination, it will line me up for the Commissioning Board of the United States Army Chaplain Corp, which will grant me to join as a commissioned officer.

I am trusting the Lord Jesus Christ for another incredible breakthrough.

No comments: